Thursday 26 June 2014

H&M Home

I recently placed an order with H&M from their homeware sections. This is the first time I've bought anything like that from them.


I've bought some cheaper bed sets recently and the quality is just not what I was looking for. I was in two minds about the H&M bed sets. Mostly because I hadn't seen any in person or even spoke to anyone who used H&M home. However, the quality is amazing! And that's not even the best bit. If you're like me and struggle to keep the duvet in place whilst trying to put the cover on, then H&M bed sets are for you! They have a little opening at the top on each side for you to put your hands in and hold onto the duvet! I think this is a great idea and I don't understand why other companies haven't done this yet! The openings aren't noticeable at all one the bed is made. I'm planning on buying one for my bed very soon!




The towels are also good quality. I bought shower towel size. They are perfect for the kids. I don't know if it's weird or not but my kids all have their own towels. I have a towel cupboard that hold mine and Paul's one. Keira, Logan and Macey all have their own separate towels that no one uses apart from them. I don't know why that happened but I like it that way. 


Overall, I highly recommend giving H&M home a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment