Friday 27 June 2014

Teacher Gifts

Today was the last day of school for the summer holidays in Scotland (or yesterday in my house! Keira didn't go today). Every year I have the problem of trying to decide what to get the teachers as gifts. Keira has her main class teacher and two support teachers every day. They all honestly deserve a medal. They have a lot to put up with when it comes to Keira and I'm super grateful. They are amazing with her. The whole school is. This year was a last minute decision. I wanted to get them something that not everyone would have gotten. I looked in the Card Factory etc at the thank you gifts and figured they'd probably get them all over and over.


I decided to get them all a mug from Cath Kidston. I'm actually pretty jealous and want one for myself. Especially the middle one! I also got her two support teachers a Cath Kidston keyring. Her main teacher got a pretty nail polish by Ciate. I know she likes nail art. At the moment Cath Kidston has a sale on so everything was down in price. I also bought a large 40 serving chocolate cake to go in the staff room. 

If  I hadn't left it so late I probably would have gotten them some personalised book marks or something along those lines.

Do you buy your kid's teachers gifts? I'd love to hear some other ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I so want to be Keiras teacher!! I'm one of the awful ones that doesn't get teacher gifts I always get stuck on what to get as I know they'd get multiple of things AND I'm not to impressed with Issy's school or teachers but she's so settled i don't want to up root her x

    ReplyDelete