Thursday 3 July 2014

Macey Is 3 Months Old!


I can't believe that it's been 3 months since my second little princess arrived into the world. Time is going by so fast and it's making me scared to face the next 9 months. She'll be a year old before we know it.
She's fitted in with the family so well and is the complete opposite of her brother and sister. She's so unbelievably laid back. Nothing fazes her at all. She is always happy. The other day she was crying because she was ready for a bottle and she was still trying to smile to me even through her tears! She still only takes roughly 4oz of bottle every 2 and half or 3 hours.
She's been sleeping through the night for a good few weeks now. Normally she will get her last bottle at around 8ish and that's her until about 6am.
She just recently moved into size 2 nappies and 0-3 months clothes. On saying that, the dress she's wearing in the picture is 3-6 but it must be small made!
She's teething at the moment but has honestly been no trouble at all.
She's my perfect little angel. I'm not religious but I honestly think I was given her to save me from myself! I'm having such a bad time at the moment with both Keira and Logan. Their behaviour is shocking. There's some days where I feel like I don't want to go on. My stress levels are at all time high and I feel like my insides are being crushed. Macey makes up for all the bad! She keeps me going when things get extra rough!

2 comments:

  1. She's such a little cutie! I'm with you on the behaviour Daisies way of communicating lately is to scream and hiss if she's not allowed a ice pop (that she doesn't even eat anyway) or chocolate biscuits the minute shes got out of bed all hell breaks loose and mention the word no to Issy she breaks out in a whiny cry, stomping and a general teenager attitude, 4 hours to get the two of them to settle down and be quiet for bed -_- I suppose it's what I get for them being such perfect sleepers as babies x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one! Haha! I feel your pain. I've been told it only gets worse as well. =( x x x

      Delete